[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religionbasedblacklisting for government jobs

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Aug 1 07:37:31 MDT 2009

Thing is, we already do ad hominems time and time again on this
list. That's one reason why it's more lively than other lists I
can think of. But if a vote is required, I'm also in favor.
Joanna

...I agree with Franz Mecalf--sometimes ad hominems are okay.  I
vote we all give ourselves permission to use occasional ad
hominems on this list as long as they are timely and appropriate,
and we sincerely acknowledge we are using them.  I'm sure Irving
Copi would understand.

Katherine Masis