[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religion based blacklisting for government jobs (Richard Hayes)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 13:40:51 MDT 2009

Hello Richard and all,
You mention at one point "A turning point for me was reading some of
Stephen Toulmin's work, especially his observation that a better
paradigm than mathematics for everyday logic is jurisprudence."

This took me back to 1959, when my brother left to study in Brussels
with Chaïm (aka Chayim) Perelman, who was very interested in jurisprudence
and its logic. I later met him (Chaïm, not my brother) and studied
his works.

I wonder if his approach is relevant or has been studied in conjunction
with Indic logic ....

Mitchell

Homepage (updated 20 July 09): http://www.jinavamsa.com

See also http://www.jinavamsa.com/mentalhealth.html