[Buddha-l] The Toulmiin link and sharing the joke

Chris Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Thu Aug 6 19:59:33 MDT 2009

Richard

Since your message (and this) contain the words "Department of Homeland
Security", "cell phone", "detonate" and "bomb" in close proximity - this
list is now undoubtedly being monitored and Ixquick, the Society of
Friends and Buddha-L subscribers may be added to some list of suspected
terrorist entities (if they aren't already).

- Chris