[Buddha-l] Sayonara

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Fri Aug 21 02:48:58 MDT 2009

Dear Jayarava,

I mean you no disrespect and I have enjoyed your postings, but please
do not blame the interdependent entity "buddha-l" for whatever
transpires within its boundaries. That, we must take responsibility
for, ourselves. If we fight 1000 year old (or 2500 year old) battles,
it is because they mean something to us. This is not mummification or
sacrilege, but debate. We may not always like it, but we don't always
have to engage in it.

Yours in the scrummage,

Franz