[Buddha-l] Pilgrimage ot the relics of bodhasattva mahasattva Sint Josaphat

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 29 10:33:55 MST 2009

For those who didn't have the opportunity to participate in the unique
Buddhist haj, I will hereby offer the kriyaas of this pilgimage for the
benefit of all beings.
Thou shallt gather in the dome of Antwerp Central Station and perform
the initiation dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k. If thou
shallt do this on Sint Josaphat's day (november 27th) or the following
one, the merit will be multiplied by 27 times.  Hence thou shallt
procede to the place of the holy relics of our saviour and
circumambulate the church once http://www.sint-andrieskerk.be/. A door
shallt thou be opened, thou shallt enter and worship the relics and
offer many Euro's. Whence thou shallt procede to Frituur Nummer 1
(Hoogstraat 1) and partake of the prasaad  offered there. Hence thou
sallt procede to the Stupa in Schoten
http://www.tibetaans-instituut.org/ , determine the gender of the Buddha
circumambulate it once and offer prostrations.
Hence thou shallt proceed to the Gandharvalokam the Muze
http://www.apen.be/de+muze+jazzcaf%C3%A9+antwerpen, where thou shallt
receive absolvation of all thirsty karma gathered during as many
lifetimes as grains of sand on the banks of the Schelde.
Those who do the pilgrimige on-line will receive the benefits of great
reduction of stress and protection from the Mexican flue.

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
Weblog: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950
Productie: http://www.olivepress.nl