[Buddha-l] Non-arising

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Feb 18 18:38:32 MST 2010

Thanks Michael, I should have said 'demonstration' instead of
'proof.'

But what I was gettting at is the issue of the emotions, which
produce obscurances even when the cognitive realisation has been
attained.
Could one say that long practice deals with the emotional
hindrances?-- but that isn't said by such cognitively-oriented
claims as the one under discussion (i.e., apprehending the true
nature of things).

Best, Joanna