[Buddha-l] Non-arising

Kansei 還西 kansei at shingonan.de
Fri Feb 19 11:52:42 MST 2010

I am not sure about the issue concerning the emotions. I doubt it that
when one has a certain level of realization
or insight that this doesn't produce negative or disturbing emotions
anymore.
I think it is a matter of how far one has the capacity not to be carried
away be these disturbing emotions,
being able not to be trapped by them. Or, having the power to stay
present in these emotions without being
pulled into the patterns they start to run. Then there is nothing wrong
with experiencing these emotions, one
can even say they do not disturb one anymore. They are just another
experience "in the world of coming and
going", to use the phrase Bernhard put so nicely.

best wishes,

michael