[Buddha-l] Non-arising

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Fri Feb 19 22:09:30 MST 2010

That was my original objection to the Mahayana claim....the separation of the cognitive from the rest of the mind/body apparatus.
JK

That is also how I have come to experience it Michael. Moreover, I think it is an illusion in its own to separate cognition from emotion.
One does not come or go without the other.

Lidewij

--
Milton said: "They also serve who only stand and wait."

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lniezink