[Buddha-l] Big is beautiful (was: Review of a review)

Richard Breedon rebreedon at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 2 15:52:28 MDT 2010

On 2 Jul 2010, Franz Metcalf followed by Richard Hayes wrote:

>> As least I drink (mandatory Buddhist content) tea.

>  Much better is hemp...

Coincidentally, today while I was on shift at the CMS Experiment at CERN in Geneva, with lunch at my shift desk I drank a container of cannabis (hemp) tea that I had purchased out of curiosity yesterday at the Swiss Co-op grocery store chain. My Chicano shiftmate asked me if it tasted like bong water, which if you think about it probably has a rather large carbon footprint.

Richard le deuxième