[Buddha-l] Big is beautiful (was: Review of a review)

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Fri Jul 2 17:27:58 MDT 2010

Cannabis tea from the local Swiss Coop? Wow. Here everybody makes
their own, by legal default.
JK

Coincidentally, today while I was on shift at the CMS Experiment
at CERN in Geneva, with lunch at my shift desk I drank a
container of cannabis (hemp) tea that I had purchased out of
curiosity yesterday at the Swiss Co-op grocery store chain. My
Chicano shiftmate asked me if it tasted like bong water, which if
you think about it probably has a rather large carbon footprint.

Richard le deuxième