[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying [confused]

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Sun Jun 6 15:19:11 MDT 2010

I could never understand what he could possibly mean by wisdom and it seemed *really* important. No really I don't think I have a clue at all...
I was wondering if the ultimate existential question is trans-humanistic suicide. Richard would go for it it seems, I'd probably claim that both alternatives are beyond being chosen and then cackle myself to death :?