[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Jun 10 08:13:36 MDT 2010

Smart move. If your case is closed, then please drop it.
JK

>You are not denying the factoid of death -- but the
non-continuance of
>an
indescribable "you". Or maybe you don't read what you write...

No I am not stating the continuance of me. What I mean is that
that idea is a cognitive element to my [our] thinking of dying
whether we mean it to be or not. But I can accept that this
cognitive distortion or the identification of it or anything like
that has nothing to do with Buddhism: cased closed!