[Buddha-l] Ethical Dilemmas

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Jun 12 13:42:16 MDT 2010

On Jun 12, 2010, at 9:54, Erik Hoogcarspel <jehms at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> Limburg? Isn't that where they make cheese that smells like canned
>> werewolf farts?
>>
> It is. See the relation? Cause and effect. So pick your cheese
> carefully.

I think I see how the causality works. The Limburgers have been
holding their noses to keep out the stench of the cheese and
consequently were unable to detect the stench of Wilders' anti-Muslim
rhetoric. I guess one should discipline oneself not to try to shut out
the stink of politicians; otherwise, one may end up being governed by
them. My condolences to all Nederlanders.

Richard