[Buddha-l] Cockroaches

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Jun 24 11:34:06 MDT 2010

Op 24-06-10 00:29, David Living schreef:
> Richard wrote:
>

>> The most cheerful news I heard recently was from a biologist
who thinks the human race is>on the brink of extinction, but the
cockroaches will probably survive. It was almost enough>to make
me believe in God.The most cheerful news I heard recently was
from a biologist>who thinks the human race is on the brink of
extinction, but the cockroaches will probably>survive. It was
almost enough to make me believe in God.

> I doubt cockroaches will survive - no restaurant or public
utility kitchen floors for them to infest? My next door neighbour
probably keeps half the population of cockroaches in
Southend-on-Sea alive. The bloke upstairs most likely feeds the
other half. It's OK there is probably no creator God after all.

In East-Asia cockroaches end up deep-fried on plates. If there´s
market McDonalds will jump in. The cockburger is our future.

erik

But of the extinction times of which Richard speaks, they will be
munching on homoinsapiensburgers.

jk