[Buddha-l] Cockroaches

Geoff Morrison sanskrit_studies at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 23:34:35 MDT 2010

Cockroaches, like ants and other terrestrial insects, primarily look for water, rather than other types of food. Therefore, it would be reasonable to conclude that, as long as there is water on this planet, cockroaches and other terrestrial insects will also survive and continue to search for water, whether or not humans survive on this planet in the future and share this fragile planet with six-legged cockroaches and other terrestrial insects.
Metta,
Geoff Morrison