[Buddha-l] Morals in 6 months old kids

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Mon May 24 10:14:58 MDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 09:15 -0600, buddha-l-request at mailman.swcp.com
wrote:
> By the way, I have changed the settings of buddha-l slightly. From now
> on, all messages will be moderated. Contributors who make deposits
> into my PayPal account will see their messages approved. Priority will
> go to those who make the biggest deposits.

Since I have your spouse indirectly on retainer, the above should not
apply to me. <g>

OTT: McGill is furrin, a mudhasa; the researcher's gender issues over
his given name has clouded his judgement; and the children must be
third-world furriners. <G>

To switch to genuine:

Children do relate in terms of similes which are often mistaken for
fantasy by judgmental adults; or, children react to subtle cues from
semi-conscious, 'god-like' adults (of all persuasions). ... . However,
they learn 99.99% by imitation.

Richard Basham