[Buddha-l] Is there any basis for the allegations concerning the "expulsion" of Ani Karma Lhamu?

Jo jkirk at spro.net
Fri Aug 19 22:18:20 MDT 2011

Curt

Thanks for the additional information. How come you didn't share it with the
list?

I didn't doubt your take on Sarkar for one minute,  but you kept repeating
the same old story with no mention of an attempt to track her down. That's
why I couldn't figure it out.

Good on you tracking her right-wing Xtian connections.  I still think that
you might make the additional about her clear to TOI! Why not?--they
probably smelled a rat, as you say, but are too busy to check her out. It
might teach them a small lesson about checking out whom they hire.

Joanna