[Buddha-l] " China destroys the ancient Buddhist symbol of Lhasa City in Tibet"

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:08:55 MDT 2013

Pressure from China to withdraw the documentary (of which I published
the link below) from French television. The article in Le Monde also
mentions pressure (phone calls) to French members of parliament.

http://www.liberation.fr/monde/2013/06/12/comment-pekin-a-tente-de-censurer-un-documentaire-de-france-24_910280?xtor=rss-450

Joy