[Buddha-l] Glass Buddha

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 11:38:09 MDT 2013

Thanks, Joy!  At first, I got a good laugh out of tuttejiorg.wordpress and thought it was a spoof.  But apparently, it's not.  There are plenty of impostors out there posing as teachers.  In the last five years or so, I've visited the Wildmind website quite often.  I've downloaded free articles mp3's from that site and Bodhipaksha (sp.?) doesn't seem to be a conman.  Maybe at my age I just don't take to high-tech as quickly or perhaps Bodhipaksha has yielded to temptation.  I don't know what to make of this.

Katherine