[Buddha-l] Glass Buddha

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Mon Jun 24 14:40:04 MDT 2013

Katherine et al.,

tuttejiorg.wordpress *has* to be a parody, otherwise the world will have become too dark--too dark altogether.

By contrast, I've had a little back-and-forth with Bodhipaksha and he had no air of the conman, at all. Quite the opposite; he seemed unusually technologically savvy as well as grounded in the dharma. In fact, I think he's pretty much the perfect candidate for a glass and I'm glad the fundraising has now exceeded his needed $1633. Let's see what he comes up with.

Franz