[Buddha-l] mindfulness

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:47:23 MST 2013

A more recent definition:

"Marc Lesser wore the black robes of a Buddhist priest as director of
the Tassajara Zen Mountain Center near Big Sur in the 1980s. “I
literally didn’t know what to do with the $60 monthly stipend I used to
get,” he said. Today, as an M.B.A. and chief executive of Search Inside
Yourself Leadership Institute, he is comfortable integrating money with
mindfulness. “All business is about helping people in some way and you
can’t do that without focusing on success,” he said."

  *http://tinyurl.com/l4876ca*

Joy