[Buddha-l] Big is beautiful (was: Review of a review)

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Fri Jul 2 20:18:15 MDT 2010

Yeah Franz,  I grew up in Long Beach, where every escapee from the midwest had a lawn
and sidewalk and watered both.  Water was easy in those days, we stole it from the Colorado.
Coastal CA has the worst water problem per capita in the country, I'd bet.  At least Hayes
in NM doesn't steal it as much, and when they do, it is stolen from Tejas which doesn't count.

Timothy Smith
Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112
www.wheelwrightassoc.com